The Summer Palace photo photo copyrighted by: Brian McMorrow
The initial construction of the Summer Palace began in 1750, commissioned by
Emperor Qinglong as a gift for his mother's birthday. The construction took 15
years to complete. It had the name "Qingyi Yuan" (Garden of Clear Ripples) at
Find more include("ccpp-images.php"); ?> images in the include("ccp.php"); ?> gallery of Photorena.
All pics are under copyright of the photographer