Albert Hall photos copyrighted by: Alan Ingram
The Royal Albert Hall opened in 1871 as part of a national memorial to Prince Albert. The hall was originally to have been called The Central Hall of Arts and Sciences, but the name was changed by Queen Victoria when laying the foundation stone.
Find more Albert Hall images in the England gallery of Photorena.
All pics are under copyright of the photographer