Ho Phra Keo photos copyrighted by: Kazuo Lim Khee Boon
Ho Phra Keo was designated as a National Museum in 1975.
The temple was built in 1565 as a royal chapel and repository for the celebrated statue of
the Emerald Buddha, which the Laotians had taken from Northern Thailand in 1551.
Find more Ho Phra Keo images in the Laos gallery of Photorena.
All pics are under copyright of the photographer